Wednesday, October 14, 2009

StuckOnUSketches Challenge #3- Halloween

I am really having fun with the sketches these ladies are choosing! I love doing challenges (keeps me motivated), but most challenges seem to be one photo, one page layouts. I never take just one photo, so I have to get creative and turn one into two. This is Halloween last year. We went out trick or treating with some friends. Before we left I took some pictures on the deck of the boys with Grandma and dressed up!

Here is the sketch I tried to follow....


5 comments:

  1. Holy cow...Wow...wow..wow.. that is so awesome..love the colors and cuts.. Great use of the sketch if I may add... I love it...
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! You know, I am the same as you..I take a ton of pics so you will see many examples to come of me turning these into 2 pages! You did a fabulous job and I am thrilled to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, this is just awesome. I love that you made a double out of it! Wonderful fall colors and cute spooks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sketch, wonderful fun layout love that you did a double!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job of making my sketch into a two pager. Good for you! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'll be posting a new sketch Sunday night. :(

    ReplyDelete