Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!/SOUS #11

I haven't posted for over a month! I have been so busy with Christmas and starting a new quarter of classes, I have had no time for much. I did get my Disney album finished before Christmas like I hoped. If anyone is interested the entire album is posted here http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Stmako111 No matter how busy I get I cant miss the challenge at Stuck on U! They are back at it after the holiday break. Here is my page. I'm not sure how much I like it, but I didn't have much time. I did get to use a Scal cut from Mardenz (awesome).

And the sketch....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy...isn't amazing how time can get away from us....such a busy world we live in...I am so happy you took the time to play along with the sketch this week....you did a really great job with it...love the scal cuts....so cute...great family photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, fab layout and so glad you want to play along with us every time at SOUS. Love your SCAL cuts on the monopoly guy!

    ReplyDelete