Friday, March 12, 2010

Movie Layout

I actually got a little scraping done today! I collected our movie tickets from last year, just to see how many there were (we go to a lot of movies), with a grand total of 34! I thought it was scrap worthy. I made a list of the movies we saw and every ones top two. This was a really fun page to make!

As a child of the 80's, I have to mention how upset I am about Corey Haim. I woke up Wednesday morning and went to check my email before work, and read that he was dead. I actually yelled "Oh my God!" I was absolutely in LOVE with him when I was a kid. I cant belive he is gone. I kept waiting for him to make his come back. I thought he would when he was in Crank 2. I have been glued to the internet, waiting to hear more news about what happened to him. I so hope it wasn't drugs that killed him. I don't want him to be remembered as "just another celebrity who overdosed". I just hope that he is at peace now.



2 comments:

  1. hurts my heart that so many people feel that hopeless in life...
    my thoughts are with those who loved him!

    well I think this may be one of the coolest and most unique page ideas that I have seen! so smart to list off everything and everyone's favorites!

    I am too much a cheapo to do movies out but I love to rent them! So what was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leah! This is an awesome layout! Now how many people actually keep their ticket stubs? I know for a fact that my son does.

    ReplyDelete