Monday, August 2, 2010

New Disney Layouts!

Yeah! I have officially started my Disneyland 2010 album. I have about six layouts invested in now! I love doing Disney layouts! I like to get them done before we go back. I think it would be to confusing if I didn't.
I scraplifted the "California" sign picture idea form someone on a scrap site somewhere.
I love the look! I did feel kinda silly taking a picture of every letter, but that's the life of a scrapper right?
I like the way that this turned out! I took a few lines from the Cruella De Vil song for my journaling.
I love this one! I used the new sketch at Got Sketch. The sketch...

4 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic!!! I would LOVE to be able to get my Disney LO's finished each time before we head back, but that never happens! lol I'm soooooo far behind right now. Just about ready to finish up December 2008 and now I need to get busy on August/September 2009 and June 2010! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts! I love them all! I have so many Disney pictures to scrap its not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Stacy, you are a scrapping machine. I've been kind of blocked this past week .. can't settle on the right pix for the right paper .. just stuff. These are amazing. Maybe I could come by after work and we could scrap together and you'll rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete