Saturday, March 10, 2012

Back!

It's so long since I have posted! I am still alive, for anyone who actually still checks this blog. I have been saying to myself that I really need to stop being lazy and post something! I haven't really been very creative recently. :( I am starting to feel withdrawls. I need to get my creative juices flowing. I HAVE made a few things in the past couple months I can share.

I moved back in October and changed the decor in my bathroom to owls (I know kinda weird bathroom decor, but I found an awesome owl shower curtain) So I dusted off the cricut and made some plaques for my bathroom wall.

I kept seeing similar plaques in the stores, but I didn't want to spend 30$ each for them, so made my own!

For Christmas I gave my mom and sister these invitations to "be my guest" to Broadway's Beauty and the Beast. I have to say that the show was soooo awesome! I wish I could have taken pictures, but they are so strict about photos during the show. :(
The inside of the invite.

That's it for now. I am going to try and post weekly (maybe more). Fingers crossed that I can keep it up! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the owl plaques. We also really enjoyed the Beauty and the Beast Broadway show this year.

    ReplyDelete